"I'm too busy to scrapbook."
"I can't seem to find the time."
"I have so many photos, it's overwhelming."
"I have a bunch of stuff, my husband won't let me buy anymore until I use up some of what I have."
"I love how scrapbooks look, but I'm not creative enough."
Do any of these sound familiar? My guess is that if you aren't saying at least one of these lines, then you've at least heard someone else say one!
I have a few answers to these dilemmas.
- Workshops on the Go Club
Close to My Heart has designed different “Workshop on the Go” kits that give you all the materials and directions you need to get 2 full double layouts plus extra materials that you can use for cards or a few more layouts if you add some background card stock. (I just put together the Avonlea Workshop from the Fall/Winter 2012 Idea Book and got 8 full double page layouts and I still have some left over materials! Had to add background paper) – Also, please note, you do not have to be part of a club to purchase these kits and do them at home. In fact, new this catalogue, there are alternative cuts for those layouts that have cricut cuts within them! So you don't have to have the cricut to purchase & complete these kits either!
Workshop on the Go kits cost $32.95 (plus shipping & tax) (except the Card kits)
Here’s how the Workshops on the Go Club will work:
- There is a minimum monthly order of just $30 (plus shipping & tax) per month for 5 months minimum. (5 ladies = 5 months, 6 ladies = 6 months etc.)
- Each month the group members take turns being the "Hostess" (Although all events will be here at my place). You will earn at least $25 in FREE Close To My Heart product. You can choose from stamp sets, paper packets, ink pads, markers, card stock, acrylic blocks and much more.
- WORKSHOP CLUBS will meet at my home at 7:00PM on a day we agree on once each month (depending on holiday conflicts).
- As a group, we decide which Workshop on the Go kits we want to do and if there is one that the majority want but one does not, they may use their $30 to purchase a different kit or anything from the catalogue. They are still welcome to come that night and work on their own project and we won't shun them!
- If a club member likes the kit, but not the stamp set that is included, the rest of the kit may be purchased individually and the member can use their remaining money commitment on anything else in the catalogue.
3. Card Club - coming soon