Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Florentine Workshop on the Go

Here is our next workshop for the ladies on the Workshop Club!
At first I wasn't thrilled about this one, but once I got my own photos on it, I had a complete 180 degree turn and now love it. In fact, I've already made 4 extra layouts and am hoping to make more! It's been really easy to match with photos, as the colors just work with everything. Hopefully you'll enjoy this as much as I have!

Here are the two Workshop layouts complete with detailed shots!





These flowers were really not that hard to make and turned out really nice. I will certainly stick this idea/technique in my back pocket for another use another time!



Well, there you have it. Next up, I'll be posting some photos of the extra layouts I've completed using the Florentine paper and Stickease sets!

Until then...see ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment